Destination: Siming Mountain, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province (浙江 四明山)
Date: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm Sat. 27July 2019
Number of Traveler: 20～40 people of many different nationalities
Cost: 320 RMB/ person (includes transport, entrance fees to tourist attractions, bilingual tour guide and travel insurance)
Bus picking up venue and time: 7:00 a.m. Sat. 27July at Kunlun Hotel Jing An (No. 250 Huashan Rd. Near Exit 1 of metro line 2/7 at Jing'an Temple )
07:00 People meet up and depart from Shanghai at Jing An.
11:30 Arriving at local village at Siming Mountain area, Ningbo
11:30 We will have some warm-up exercise and start our journey. Siming mountain has been well known as the most beautiful mountain in Ningbo, we will start our trekking in bamboo forest, walking to a canyon in a hidden ancient trail, This nature reserve with its fresh air and natural environment is a perfect place when one needs to have a rest from busy, polluted and tiring city life.
12:30 Find a peaceful place at creek for lunch and have a rest.
13:00 After lunch, we will start river hiking for the whole afternoon.
14:00 Take a break or go on hiking and enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. We can stop by the waterfall for a while to enjoy the cool breeze, the beautiful scenes and the fun of being in the nature. You can play water or swim in the clear and cool natural pool as you like.
16:30 Back to bus and departure.
18:00 The bus will take us back to Shanghai downtown, we will stop at the service area to have dinner on your own expense.
20:00 Arrive at Shanghai.
Trip Cost: 320 RMB/person
√ The price includes:
√ Transport from and to Shanghai with shuttle bus.
√ All entrance fees for tourist attractions.
√ Others: bilingual local tour guide, travel insurance and mineral water.
× The price DOES NOT include:
× Lunch and dinner will be paid by yourself.
× personal expense as well other unexpected expense.
Lying between Ningbo and Shaoxing, Siming Mountains are stretching from Yuyao in the north to Shengzhou in the south. As rainfall is abundant, the natural scenery here is green and the deep gorges hide fast flowing rivers and streams, dotted with waterfalls and natural pools.
During the summer, the temperature in Siming Mountains is significantly lower than in the blazing plains below, which makes the area a great cooling respite. Siming ridge is brimming with natural reserves, lakes, waterfalls and ancient mountain villages.
What You Should Bring:
1. Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
2. Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels, sandals and slippers.)
3. Personal supplies: sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, dry clothes and a pair of dry shoes to change after river hiking and water proof bag etc.
4. Food: One lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
5. Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
The Following will be provided by the organizer:
Mineral water, limited cold beer and first-aid kit.
Please send the following information below to wechat: okdealtravel or email: email@example.com with the title of “RSVP for One-Day Siming Mountain River Hiking Tour”to register or call 15001791355 for more details.
Once we receive your RSVP information, we will show you how to pay the money.
Your Passport/ID Number:
Emergency Contact Person:
Food & Beverage Preference:
Hotel Room Preference:
1. We will take full payment for this One-day Trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least one week before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel less than a week before departure, we will keep 100 RMB as cancellation fee.
2. The trip are planned and operated by Shanghai Golden Age Tour agency, if you need a invoice or need to use voucher please let us know when register
Hi Ginger, the meeting point will be around Jing An temple area close to Jing An Temple Line 2/7, the specific address will be informed to you in 2 days before departure
Hi Ginger, this route is pets friendly,you can bring your dog